EPF Balance Status
EPF online payment is now very easy and regardless a time saving procedure to make online payment thorough any bank. Whether it is HDFC, BOB, SBI bank or any other prominent banks of India, anyone can do the online EPF payment from EPFO registered site. The EPF online payment must be done before the 15th date of month. The online EPF payment can be done through internet banking. It is generated through TRRN (Temporary Return Reference No) challan. Employers need not to submit form 5/10 12 A, 6A or 3 A for returns. This will provide you the annual account slip to view the EPF balance online.
How to Do EPF Payment Online
- First of enter into the registered EPFO site.
- Find Employers E-Sewa Kendra and click on this.
- Here you need to create your login and password.
- Enter the details it will generate the ECR.
- The TRRN No will reflect on screen.
- In format you must submit and upload the monthly contribution.
- First upload the monthly contribution and approve it.
- Download the challan, acknowledgement and statement.
- Employer can submit the EPF payment online in 15 days after receiving the challan.
- It is mandatory for the employers to do the EPF payment online in 15 days.
- If you failed to do so, you will need to generate a new challan.
Employers can receive the payment confirmation SMS through registering their mobile no. EPFO online payment is convenient way for the monthly payments contributions. EPF payers can also ask and send request for the annual slip through online EPFO registered site. In EPFO site you can also search for UAN activation status, PF Balance and PF withdrawal form. So this is the easiest way to do the EPF online payment. We just request to save and preserve your challan for your records. Online EPF payment is valid till 15th of the month; make sure you do the online payment in the decided time.
The registered employers can upload the ECR and see the uploaded returns in the digitally signed copy in the PDF format. You can also take a print out of it.
No paper work is required.
Know the payment information through SMS.
The payers can contribute the money from the account on monthly basis.
Employers can also ask to view annual slips of payment.